Choose a tour in the Carpathians to your liking!
The Carpathians were always famous for their beautiful landscapes and attracted tourists not only from our country, but also from other parts of the world. Special demand is enjoyed by summer and, of course, in winter. And when is it better to go to the Carpathians in the summer? Yes, at any time, because to find entertainment for every day is not difficult!
Fishing, hiking in the mountains, swimming in crystal clear waters, a variety of extreme and fun. All desires and expectations from the rest can become a reality!
Where to go to the Carpathians in the summer?
Those tourists who for the first time decided to visit the Carpathians, and want to know: where to go to the Carpathians in the summer, you need first of all to get acquainted with the most famous mountain places. Here is a popular list of amazing places that are worth seeing in the Carpathians:
- Shepot – is an incredible beauty waterfall. It is a beautiful stream of water that delights down from a height of 14 meters. In summer you can admire the wonderful scenic view, bask in the sun and dip into the cool mountain river. Here, local people offer inexpensive excursions or horseback riding. To look at the waterfall, you can settle in a small village of Pilipets;
- Farm deer. This is really the place where to go to rest in the Carpathians in the summer is really worth it! Unique, the only farm in Ukraine, where beautiful spotted reindeers live. Such a rest is sure to please small children. It’s like the embodiment of the animated cartoon «Bambi» in reality. Interesting entertainment can be considered an exciting tour of the farm, where you can safely feed the animals;
- Hoverla. Such a holiday can be considered really extreme. After all, the height of this mountain reaches 2061 meters. In summer, climbing can take 2 or 3 hours. On the slopes you can enjoy delicious blueberries, collect medicinal herbs. But in winter, only mountain climbers go to the mountain;
- Lake Synevyr. Probably many people have heard about him. This is really one of the most beautiful natural monuments in our country. The lake still has a name — «Sea Eye» of mountains. To fish or swim here is strictly forbidden, in any case not to harm the lake and its inhabitants. But enjoy the beauty of the lake, swim on a plain raft — always, please;
- Berehove is an ancient city. A list of amazing places, where it is better to relax in the Carpathians in the summer, must include this city. It is here that there is a very old wine cellar. Tourists will be told a fascinating legend about how more than 300 years ago, captive Turks built it in rock. You can not only enjoy fine wines, but even look at the very ancient technology of wine making.
This is not all interesting places that you can visit in the Carpathians. And every time a tourist can discover new landscapes, fascinating journeys. A summer vacation in Bukovel or in another city of the Carpathians will undoubtedly present incredible sensations.
Now you know where it is best to go on vacation in the Carpathians in the summer! Wonderful clean air, incredibly beautiful nature and amazing traditions of the local population will not leave anyone indifferent!