We are glad to welcome you to our hotel!
Please read the accommodation rules carefully.
- These rules were developed on the basis of the current Legislation of Ukraine, decrees of the State Committee of Ukraine on Housing and Communal Management, the State Committee of Ukraine on Tourism, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and taking into account the requirements of the Council of the International Hotel Association.
- The hotel guarantees guests compliance with all privacy rules.
- The hotel administration reserves the right to impose a fine on guests for violating fire safety regulations, smoking and disobeying the legal requirements of the administration.
- Reviews and suggestions for hotel work can be left with the hotel administrator.
PROCEDURE FOR ACCOMMODATION IN THE HOTEL
- The hotel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Estimated time is 11:00; departure of guests before 11:00; check-in from 14:00.
- For early check-in, places are provided only if they are available. If you plan to settle in before the check-in time, you need to pay 50% in addition to the amount for the room. If you leave later than the estimated time, i.e. after 11:00 a.m., you need to pay extra: before 6:00 p.m. – 50% from the amount of the room; after 18:00 – 100% the sum of the number.
- Breakfast is served from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (in winter).
- The spa area of the hotel is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (except for sanitary days or technical breaks). The Finnish sauna and hammam are open from 16:00 (in winter - from 15:00).
- Staying in the room without payment is not allowed.
- The number is provided upon presentation of an identity document.
- Upon check-in, payment is made in full for the entire period of stay.
- After the guest's departure, the room is fully cleaned.
- Please maintain cleanliness in the room and on the territory of the complex.
- The room is cleaned daily or at the guest's request (the sign on the door "Please clean").
- We ask you to treat the people who live in neighboring rooms with respect.
- Please, between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m., turn down the volume of the TV, avoid loud talking and laughter.
- Please follow the fire safety regulations. If the fire alarm goes off, keep calm and leave the premises, following the evacuation plan.
- When leaving the room, be sure to close the water taps, turn off the lights and other electrical appliances.
- The administration is not responsible for personal belongings left unattended.
- Please take care of the property and equipment of the hotel. When the guest leaves, the room is taken. In case of damage, theft of property or equipment, it is necessary to compensate them. Prices are provided by the administration.
- There is no charge for children under the age of 6 (with adults) staying (without providing an additional place in the room).
- Pets up to 5 kg can be accommodated in our hotel. Accommodation with pets is allowed upon prior reservation. The hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation with a pet for non-compliance with the rules for accommodation with pets. All pets staying at the hotel must be registered. No more than one pet is allowed in one room.
- Responsibilities of the guest when staying in a room with an animal:
– use your own special mat/tray or box to keep your pet;
- keep your pet on a leash and in a muzzle next to you on the territory of the hotel;
- ensure proper maintenance of the pet in the room and on the hotel territory;
- to ensure a comfortable rest for other guests, not to disturb the silence;
- do not take your pet with you to the dining areas, to the SPA area and swimming pools.
- The pet owner bears full financial responsibility for damage caused to hotel property by pets, including damage to furniture, walls, carpeting and other damages caused by the animal to other guests or hotel staff.
- Please store ski equipment in a special room on the territory of the complex.
- We ask that you inform the administration when you discover technical defects, malfunctions of electricity, heat and water supply.
- When checking in, please ask the administration staff for a place to park your car.
- There is video surveillance on the territory of the complex (with the exception of toilets and rooms).
"VILLA ELENA & ELENA SPA RESORT" HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE FURTHER ACCOMMODATION TO THE GUEST IN CASE OF VIOLATIONS OF RULES AND LATE PAYMENT FOR SERVICES!
REFUSAL OF SETTLEMENT, TERMINATION OF RESIDENCE:
- Guests terminate their stay at the end of the paid period of stay.
- If the Guest repeatedly violates the rules of accommodation, which leads to material damage or creates inconvenience for the accommodation of other residents, the hotel administration has the right to refuse accommodation or terminate the Guest's stay (evict).
- We also refuse guests who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
IT IS PROHIBITED:
- Transfer the number keys to third parties.
- Keep explosive, flammable, toxic materials, drugs, mercury, weapons in the room.
- Use electrical appliances in the room, except for permitted ones.
- Move furniture without coordination with the administration.
- Smoking in the rooms, halls and premises of the complex - a fine of UAH 1,500.00.
- Show aggression or actions that threaten the safety, health or property of other persons.
- Use pyrotechnics and sparklers on the territory of the complex without coordination with the administration.
PAYMENT RULES AND BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Payment for accommodation and provision of additional services is made by cash or non-cash payment, according to the price list.
- Payment is made upon check-in.
- Early check-in (before 2:00 p.m.) or late check-out (after 11:00 a.m.) is provided to guests only if there are free places in the hotel and there are no applications for similar dates, and is paid according to the price list (50% room price per day).
- Reservation services on the website are provided online, by phone and through the hotel's official social networks.
- After making a reservation, the Guest undertakes to make a prepayment in the amount of 30% of the full cost of accommodation within 3 days. When booking rooms in the New Year and Christmas period, the prepayment is 50% of the full price for accommodation.
- Terms of hotel room cancellation:
6.1 When booking in advance, the guest can cancel the room without penalties within 3 days from the moment of the guaranteed reservation, otherwise the funds will not be returned to him, but will be placed on the hotel deposit, which he can use within 6 months from the date of cancellation under the condition of cancellation within 14 or more days before the date of settlement. In case of cancellation within 14 days or less before the date of check-in, the hotel has the right to use the paid amount as a penalty for late cancellation of the reservation.
6.2 When booking a room immediately before check-in to the hotel (1 day or less), the guest must pay in full at the reception desk during check-in. If during the stay, the guest shortens the period of stay at the hotel, the paid amount is not refunded. In special cases (the decision is made by the hotel administration), the remaining payment can be placed on the hotel's deposit with a guarantee of its use during the calendar year.
- Reservation cancellations/cancellations are considered valid if they are sent to the hotel's email and not by phone.
- To book group stays, you need to send an application in any form to the hotel's email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of violation of the rules of accommodation established in the hotel, the administration has the right to deny the Guest further accommodation.
For additional information, please contact the hotel administrator by phone: +38 (067) 871 99 29.